Publisher and Editor:
FTC Capital GmbH
Phone.: +43 (1) 585 61 69
Fax: +43 (1) 585 61 69-9
Register Number: 131215p
Venue: Commercial Court Vienna
Corporate Form: Austrian Limited Liability Company (GmbH)
Regulating Authority acc. to ECG: Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA), Otto-Wagner-Platz 5, A-1090 Vienna
Objects of the company:
- The management of Alternative Investment Funds (AIF) in accordance with § 6 para 1 in conjunction with § 4 para 1 and para 2 Alternative Investment Fund Manager Act (AIFMG).
- The individual management of individual portfolios, including portfolios held by pension funds and institutions for occupational retirement provision, in accordance with Art 19 para 1 of Directive 2003/41/EC and in accordance with individual mandates issued by investors with discretionary powers, provided that the client portfolio contains one or more financial instruments pursuant to § 1 para 6 lit a – j WAG 2007 in accordance with § 6 para 1 in conjunction with § 4 para 4 lit 1 AIFMG.
- Investment advice in relation to financial instruments pursuant to § 1 line 6 lit a – g and j WAG 2007 pursuant to § 6 para 1 in conjunction with § 4 para 4 line 2 lit a AIFMG.
- The acceptance and transmission of orders relating to financial instruments pursuant to § 1 line 6 lit a – g and j WAG 2007 pursuant to § 6 para 1 in conjunction with § 4 para 4 line 2 lit c AIFMG.
Declarations according to. § 25 Austrian Media Law:
Managing Directors: Eduard Pomeranz, Dr. Rolf Majcen, Mag. Franz Hartlieb
Share holders with a corporate share of at least 25 %: EP Privatstiftung, 1030 Vienna
Objects of this Web Site:
- Presentation of FTC Capital
- Information about the products and services of FTC
- Information about economics, financial markets and futures exchanges
Concept and Design: